1. Lifeguards have complete authority in the pool area. They will enforce all pool and poolside rules.
2. Guests may not swim when lifeguard is not on duty.
3. For sanitary reasons, please shower before entering the pool.
4. Swimming is not permitted if you are wearing bandages, have any infection, or have any open sores.
5. Swimmers may dive from the side of the pool into 6-feet of water or more. Diving into 5 feet of water or less is prohibited.
6. Only one person is allowed on any starting platform at a time.
7. Diving off the starting platform is not permitted, except during swim lessons or swim team practice under the direct supervision of the swim instructor or coach.
8. Abusive use of the safety ropes is prohibited.
9. Small children in diapers must wear a swim diaper (plastic pants over the swim diaper is recommended to prevent pool closures due to accidents).
10. Do not talk unnecessarily to the lifeguards.Their attention must be undivided to assure the safety of all swimmers.
12. No running in the pool area.
13. Please refrain from eating or drinking on the pool deck, or in the locker rooms.